Friday, August 15, 2008

The Word from Barney's Warehouse Sale


So the infamous Barney's Warehouse Sale kicked off yesterday, August 14th, with it's usual vivacity and carnality. I got a chance to check it out, and it was a pretty god scene. I started off in the men's section (as I am a man), later I went up to the women's to meet my friend and partner in discount crime, Chelsey. The minute I got to the top of the stairs, I was overwhelmed by the obvious rise in heat, energy, and ferocity. I looked out on a floor covered in Prada pumps and Marni minis thrown around the Chelsea location. The stock was pretty good. I found some great Trovata jackets, and Acne jeans, while Chelsey and our other friends found Marc jackets, Balenciaga dresses, and various assortment or Louboutin, Lanvin, and Prada shoes. I was especially stuck on Marc Collection studded flip flops. The prices were good comparatively speaking, a good $200 off those sandals. But that place is overwhelming and tiresome, its a battle just to exit. I would advise arriving highly caffeinated and determined, that's the only way one can survive. All the info is above so you can check it out for yourself.

No comments: