Sunday, November 9, 2008

America's First Family, My Fashion Eyes Approve


November 4th was a day for the ages, the country was filled with energy and ferocity. So when Obama hit the stage late that night to accept his landslide victory, the family looked perfectly American. Michele looked impeccable in a S/S 09 Narciso Rodriguez dress with a black cardigan. To say that dress was right off the runway is an understatement. It was shown in the collection in September and won't hit stores until March. Lady pulled some strings. I think its awesome when fashion and politics go hand in hand, and I'm so glad that we finally have a beautiful classic lady in the White House. No word on who Failin Palin was wearing, but I have a few guesses... Dress Barn anyone??

1 comment:

NYLady said...

Love the nickname you gave Palin, and yes, I'm sure it will be Dress Barn since she has to return the designer duds she bought using RNC Committee money.